- We will go through the Inventory Setup, Inventory Requisitions and Issues.
- Process Adjustments, Transfers, Stock Counts and perform Inventory Forecasting to set reorder levels.
- Understand how to apply the Barcode loader, Item Cost Updater, Bulk Label Printing, Inventory Item Repackaging (New in Palladium V10).
- Assembly (Kitting), Generate Work Orders and view the Production Schedule.
- Setup and process using Inventory Dimensions and learn how to apply factors such as M2 in a standard box.
- Use Inventory Price Lists as standard price lists or an automated mark-up on cost and learn how to set pricing through the system or through import/export to Excel.
- Use Contract Pricing, Price Discount Matrix, Setup Inventory Locations, Item Numbering, Conventions, Serial and Lot number Tracking (New in Palladium V10) with Lot Number expiry dates.
User Warehouse Access Control
Item Weights & Packaging
Take the Test
This test is graded and you have one opportunity to take it, please make sure that you understand the material before answering.